This term we shall be initially rehearsing the featured piece for our February social, “Trial by Jury” by Gilbert and Sullivan. Information about this piece can be found here. Choraline have rehearsal downloads here. Another option is here. You have to pay to use resources on both sites.
A free option for the G&S work can be found here.
Otherwise, we will be rehearsing the pieces for our next concert, Brahms “Requiem” and “Liebeslieder Waltzes”. For those wanting to buy their own scores, we shall be using the Peters edition.
This page provides links to all types of practice materials for our June 2019 concert.
- free Midi files – see the Midi and MP3 page
- free MP3 files – see the Midi and MP3 page
- commercial practice CDs – see the Choraline page Note: you do have to pay for resources on this site.
- performance CDs – see the Recordings page
- performances on YouTube – see the Recordings page
If you are having trouble in downloading any of these files, just email Pauline Terry for help (website(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)emberchoral.org.uk).
For anyone wishing to read about the background to the work and composer, please refer to these links: