From February 2021 onwards, we will start to rehearse Fauré’s “Requiem” and the Poulenc “Gloria”.
This page provides links to all types of practice materials. It is still hoped that we can sing these items together with Fauré’s “Cantique de Jean Racine” and Duruflé’s “Ubi Caritas” at a concert on 12 June 2021.
- free Midi files – see the Midi and MP3 page
- free MP3 files – see the Midi and MP3 page
- commercial practice CDs – see the Choraline page Note: you do have to pay for resources on this site.
- performance CDs – see the Recordings page
- performances on YouTube – see the Recordings page
If you are having trouble in downloading any of these files, just email Pauline Terry for help (website(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)emberchoral.org.uk).
For those interested in more information about the main works, you can read about them here: